We are delighted to announce the Silica Lodge Garden Centre loyalty scheme. Sign up instore or online using the form below. Your Loyalty card will then be ready next time you visit the Garden Centre. You use your Loyalty card each time you spend to collect points then you can use the points off a future purchase. Loyalty Customers also receive exclusive special offers.
How it works
1. Present your Loyalty Card each time you shop with us and collect 2 points for every £1 you spend.
2. Every 100 points you collect, are worth £1 which will be available to spend on your card the next time you shop with us.
3. You can also receive email and text alerts for special offers, events and double or triple point events and days. You will also receive our email newsletter to keep you up to date with what is happening at Silica Lodge Garden Centre
Terms & Conditions
1. Silica Lodge Loyalty Card (SLLC) is issued by and remains the property of Silica Lodge Garden Centre, who reserve the right to withdraw, amend or terminate the scheme at any time.
2. The SLLC is not transferable and must be presented at the till to earn points.
3. Silica Lodge will not accept responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged cards.
4. Points cannot be earned or redeemed at the Coffee Shop, on the sale of gift vouchers, Silica Lodge Free Range Eggs, or on purchases made from other businesses that operate from Silica Lodge Garden Centre.
5. Members may be removed from the scheme at the discretion of Silica Lodge Garden Centre.
6. Members who have not used their card for 12 months will be removed from the scheme.
7. Silica Lodge Garden Centre reserve the right to replace or amend the terms and conditions at any time.
8. We will keep your details confidential at all times and not disclose or sell them to anyone beyond those necessary to operate the scheme.
Data Protection Statement:
Under the Data Protection Act 1998, we have a legal duty to protect any information we collect from you. We use leading technologies to safeguard your data, with strict security standards and processes to prevent any unauthorised access to it.
Scheme managed by: Silica Lodge Garden Centre, Scotter Road South, Scunthorpe, DN17 2BN